This position is responsible for communications and public affairs at regional (European) level
and supports the global communications and public affairs team.
Tasks and responsibilities include :
- Develop and maintain a network and database of relevant media contacts, and provide them with media content.
- Regularly solicit stories and share notable developments or achievements with the local news media. Collaborate with global and local teams of EWS company and KT Foundation worldwide in developing and exchanging content for local and global positioning.
- Support media relations and public engagement such as facilitating speaking engagements, making presentations for spokespersons and strengthen , media outreach.
- Assist with development of promotional materials, including Annual Report, press kits and other program-related collateral.
- Support event planning and management.
- Identify promotional opportunities that are both strategic and creative.
- Work with global communications team, other functions and other countries in sharing content on social media platforms to generate brand growth and positive sentiment for the organization, as well as being tasked with creating new, innovative and talk-worthy content to drive awareness and engagement.
- Support the global communications team in the development of a new corporate website.
- Organize joined stakeholder mapping of Dutch and global organizations relevant for potential partnerships and positioning of EWS, in collaboration with KT Foundation.
- Research the relevant Dutch stakeholders in government, private sector, academia and NGOs, define priorities, suggest stakeholder management plan and support in the implementation of this plan.
- Develop a stakeholder management process by creating and maintaining a contact database and a communication plan that targets key stakeholder groups.
- Take a supportive and eventually more active role in stakeholder engagement, f.e. with seed and trade associations, NGOs, research and educational institutes, and NGOs, both at local as at international level.
Are we looking for you?
- BA or Master in communications, international relations, international public affairs, international business or other related field
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience with demonstrated skills in communications and public relations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Dutch, French, Spanish or other languages are a plus