The Procurement Manager- Global S&IM serves in an important role, leading strategic sourcing engagements across a wide range of services to enable new business initiatives. Spend categories under Services & Indirect Materials (S&IM) include Professional Services, Technology, HR services, Travel, Recruitment, Construction, Facilities etc. Key leadership traits required the ability to influence and form strong partnerships with business leaders, and country buyers in managing multiple complex and competing priorities simultaneously.
The role reports directly to the Group Procurement Head based in Nonthaburi, Thailand and is responsible for strategic sourcing of Services & Indirect Material Category (S&IM) for EWS globally.
Tasks and responsibilities include :
- Establishing strong relationships with internal business stakeholders; building a strong understanding of strategic business direction, requirements and priorities across assigned suppliers and/or spend categories.
- Build sourcing strategy/category plan for S&IM with market insights, emerging trends and intelligence.
- Managing the fundamentals of sourcing and supplier engagement activities including RFx, spend pattern analysis, contract analysis, bid evaluation, negotiations, and supplier consolidation.
- Providing guidance to Country Procurement on sourcing strategies and execution.
Contract & Supplier Management
- Lead contract development for global/Regional/Local suppliers and initiatives, in alignment with specific business needs and legal requirements
- Act as primary point of contact with key stakeholders on all issues relating to the services and materials which cannot be resolved at operation level.
- Track benefits, communicate results, and ensure effective and extensive visibility of category achievements to all appropriate management and stakeholders.
- Develop and coach junior members in a matrix team structure (country procurement team members)
Are we looking for you?
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies (supply chain/finance/business management).
- 10 years of Procurement Experience, or preferable 6-8 years relevant experience (i.e. Regional/Global category management for Service and Indirect Material in FMCG organization)
- Experiences in Strategy Development (Market Intelligence and Spend & Cost Analysis)
- Demonstrated management experiences
- Advanced Negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work independently
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good understanding of cost analytic and financial metrics (i.e., Working Capital, Cost Avoidance etc.)
- Project management experience is desirable
- Exposure to global/regional scope of work is desirable