We, East-West Seed Group (“we", "our", "us", or EWS”), owns and manages this website as the Data Controller under the Applicable laws.
You may access the list of EWS entities below.
By continuing to use this website, you agree that your Personal Data may be collected and processed by us according to this Privacy Notice.
The terms we use
What is the purpose of processing the Personal Data?
We collect your name, email, and phone number that you directly provide to us via our website for the purpose of assisting you or fulfilling your requests about our products and/or business. Our processing activities fall under the classification “Legitimate Interest”, which is a lawful means of processing Personal Data under Applicable Laws.
How do we process your Personal Data?
1. We only store and use your Personal Data for the purposes mentioned above within EWS (including affiliates and subsidiaries). However, your Personal Data may be disclosed or transferred to government authorities when required by courts, laws, or as lawfully necessary to protect us.
2. Your Personal Data will be stored and kept in our database for the period of the general legal prescription under the Applicable Laws (“Retention Period”), and will be permanently removed from our database after completing the Retention Period.
What are your rights?
As the Data Subject, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data.
1. Right to be Informed: You have the right to be informed on how your Personal Data is being processed.
1. Right of Access: You have the right to access your Personal Data under our control and request a copy of such data. You may also request from us the information about how we receive or collect your Personal Data.
2. Rights to Rectification: You have the right to request us to rectify your Personal Data that is incorrect or incomplete.
3. Rights to Erasure: You have the right to request us to delete your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
4. Rights to Restrict Data Processing: You have the right to request for restriction of our processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
5. Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request us to transfer your Personal Data under our control to other data controllers or to you under certain circumstances. 6. Right to Object: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
If you wish to exercise your rights or if you have any question, please send your request or question to our Data Privacy Officer.
Data Privacy Officer
Kindly note that:
1. There is no expense arising from exercising your rights under this Privacy Notice. 2. You will be required to verify your identity before we proceed with your request. 3. Your request will be responded to within 30 days.
4. We may reject repetitive or duplicate requests submitted within 2 weeks.
We may update the Privacy Notice from time to time and we will notify you about the changes via the contact information you have provided.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. They are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We collect the following cookies and similar technologies to improve our website and for your better experience.
These are cookies that are technically required to enable our website to function or to function properly.
These are cookies that are placed via our website by Google (Google Analytics) and Facebook (Facebook Pixel). These cookies will allow us to understand how you use our website.
These are cookies that allow our website to remember your site preferences and choices. This will increase the website’s performance, for your better experience.
You have the option to either accept or reject the analytical cookies and the functional cookies. If you reject these cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website, or you may not enjoy the website browsing experience at its best capacity.